Frequently Asked Questions
F A Q
1. Where can I use my Autosweep RFID?
You may use your Autosweep RFID at SLEX, Skyway, NAIA Expressway, STAR Tollway, TPLEX, and MCX (Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway).
2. How and where can I reload my AutoSweep RFID sticker?
You may top-up your account at any of our RFID stations or the RFID accredited merchant partners such as:
o SM Network: SM Business Centers, SM Bills Payment Centers, SM Hypermart, SM Savemore, Waltermart
o Petron SanMig Food Avenue *Selected Branches Only*
o Shell Select Convenience Store *Selected Branches Only*
o Caltex *Selected Branches Only*
o ECPay Payment Channels
o 7-Eleven Stores
o TouchPay Kiosks
o Bank of Commerce (Over the Counter, ATM, and Online)
o Robinson’s Business Centers
o Bayad Center
o EON by Unionbank’s Mobile App
o Unionbank Online
o Maybank Online
o China Bank’s Mobile App
o BPI Online
o Express Pay
o RD Pawnshop
3. How do I check my Autosweep RFID Balance?
For Autosweep Premium
Send to 0917-860-8655 (Globe) or 0918-860-8655 (Smart)
For Autosweep RFID To-Go (ATG) Accounts:
Send to 0917-860-8655 (Globe) or 0918-860-8655 (Smart)
1. To register your account, go to www.autosweeprfid.com, click BALANCE INQUIRY and input your ACCOUNT NUMBER, PLATE NUMBER/ATG CARD NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, and FULL NAME.
2. Check your email to get your password.
3. Sign-in to check your balance.
VIA MOBILE APP (for Android users only)
1. On your mobile phone, go to www.autosweeprfid.com and click on the download link.
2. Once it's downloaded, open the APK file in your "Downloads" folder and tap 'Yes' when prompted.
3. After installation, enter your Autosweep RFID credentials to check your Autosweep RFID balance.
4. Does the Autosweep RFID load expire?
No. The Autosweep RFID load has no expiration.
5. Is there a maintaining balance?
We strongly advise you to ensure that you always have at least Php 100 prepaid toll when entering ETC toll gates.
6. How do I get my Statement of Account (SOA)?
You may generate and download your Statement of Account by logging in your account on the customer web portal (https://autosweeprfidapps.com/balanceinquiry)
7. Do I also get an official receipt if I reload through the Autosweep RFID Merchant Partners?
Yes. All top-ups made through our Merchant partners will be issued an Official Receipt (OR). The OR will be sent to the registered email (provided during enrollment) the following day. If you do not receive an OR, please contact the Autosweep RFID Customer Care Hotline and report the problem.
8. Can I enroll all my cars in one account? What is the advantage?
If you have an Autosweep Premium account, you may enroll all your vehicles in one account and the load is shared by all vehicles. For Autosweep RFID To-Go (ATG) accounts, it is strictly 1 vehicle per account.
9. Can I enroll my account to Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)?
Please Fill up the Authority to Charge form and submit it along with the photocopy of your valid ID and the front of your credit card.
If you have an Autosweep To Go (ATG) account, please also submit a copy of the OR and CR of your vehicle. You may get the form from our existing Autosweep RFID stations or you may download it through our website: www.autosweeprfid.com. The forms and requirements may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that any changes in your ADA enrollment (particularly in the change of your card expiry date) will require submission of a new ADA form.
10. How do I convert from Autosweep To Go (ATG) to Premium?
Please bring your vehicle to any of our RFID CENTERS and submit a valid ID and the OR and CR of your vehicle ((if you are not the registered owner, please attach an authorization from the registered owner and photocopy of his ID or copy of the deed of sale).
11. Can I have my sticker replaced?
Yes, you could have your RFID sticker replaced if it is unreadable or if it is already damaged. Please fill up a RFID Sticker Replacement form and prepare Php 200.00 for the replacement fee. You may visit any RFID stations to have your sticker replaced.
12. I entered the incorrect Account Number/Plate Number/ATG Card Number when I reloaded my Autosweep RFID account. How do I get my reload or money back?
Please contact the merchant partner you reloaded
from to request for reversal of the transaction.
13. If I sell my car with Autosweep RFID, what do I do with the Autosweep RFID sticker installed in the car?
If you sell your car with an Autosweep RFID sticker, you must remove the sticker and surrender the assigned Autosweep RFID card along with duly filled up Customer Request form requesting for the cancellation of your Autosweep RFID sticker and Autosweep RFID card. Otherwise, the toll charges incurred by the Autosweep RFID sticker will be charged to the account holder. Please note that you will need to submit an ADA (Auto Debit Arrangement) Cancellation form if your vehicle was previously enrolled to ADA.
You may download the Customer request from through our website: www.autosweeprfid.com or you may visit any of our Autosweep RFID stations to get the form.
14. Can I transfer the balance of my cancelled RFID account to my other RFID account?
Yes. You may request for the transfer of your remaining balance to your other existing account. You must fill up the Balance Transfer request form available in our website. You may email it together with your valid ID to email@example.com or submit it at any of our RFID stations.
15. Can I use my Easytrip sticker in SMC Toll Roads?
The Easytrip sticker is not yet accepted by the Autosweep system.
16. How do I link my Autosweep RFID sticker with Easytrip (NLEX, SCTEX, CAVITEX, CALAX ,C5 SOUTHLINK)?
Please proceed to any Office and apply for an account with them. Using the Autosweep sticker, Easytrip will assign you a separate account where you will top-up separately. You will have to maintain two accounts, one for SMC Toll Roads and one for MPTC Toll Roads.